Monday, May 19, 2008

I can't wait...

June 2, 2008 will be the start of a 'much anticipated' new beginning. In less than two weeks, I will be moving to Bryan, Texas for the summer, to pursue a news internship at
KBTX-3.

Nobody said going to college would be easy, and it most definitely has been a challenge every step of the way (Especially this past semester.) I had a scare after I took my last final. Fortunately, a few of my wonderful advisors' and a dedicated professor came to my rescue.

Six years, and 55-thousand dollars later, I am set to graduate in August 08! Whew! that's a lot of money! After accepting the harsh reality of a 'penniless salary' I could potentially make in the next few months...I will have to resort to Ramen noodles once again..hey now that's a thought
!
"I should start a Ramen Noodle recipe book
for college kids..maybe I could pay off my 'Harvard-like' debt with Ramen.
hah."
In any case, I will be using this blog to track my journey through this internship from my thoughts, experience and inspirations. And most importantly, providing a voice for those who are unheard by taking the time to walk in their shoes.

Just you wait...the best is yet to come.

No comments: